Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gigs Gigs Gigs!

• 04-04-2005 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Hey Hey! The New Ross Theatre/ School of Rock hold gigs every so often totally comprising of local rock bands. The gigs are really good and admission is around €5. There's one in May as far as I know. And there's the Dunbrody Festival in July. Its right craic!! Open air gigs all day well into the night for two days. Markets, fairgrounds and much much more. Local bands play as well as musicians from all over Ireland eg Paddy Casey, George Murphy (yuck!!!) SIX (euw) etc etc etc. The local bands are usually the best and if your there early you can get in for free otherwise its bout €15 or €20 for the two days I think.
    Lastly does anybody know when Rodrigo y Gabriela is playing the Forum in Waterford???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Le Rack wrote:
    SIX (euw)

I didnt realise they were still around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

they're not but it was a past event. one of which Im glad I did not attend!!!!!

Advertisement