Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mark lanegan on other voices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

absolute class.

How did people get tickets and I wonder did he do any other songs??

Also, has anyone got an idea where to get mp3's of the performance

(as you might have guessed, I'm a BIG fan)

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Lanegan is God! What a frickin voice he has! I only bought Bubblegum literaly a couple of days after he played here so i havent seen him. Bubblegum is a great album isn't it? I bought on the back of his QOTSA days (huge fan of Josh and Nick is me) Its not usually the type of sound I'm a fan of but his vocals make that album. Totally a great kind of chilled rock album. Sidways in reverse ... WOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

nice post PaperClip - thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

cheers paperclip..............hmmm mark lanegan, even the sound of his name makes me weak....god that man has got a voice...and animal lyrics...and great guest vocalists....if he ever needed a groupie, believe me i wouldnt hesitate. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

It was a great performance alright. He did about 3 or 4 numbers. Very Lou Reed / Iggy / Doors-ey I thought. Excellent indeed.

I quite liked Saso as well, though the other guy (Damien something?) sucked a donkey's balls.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

what did he play??

wedding dress
    Resurrection song

can't remember what the other two were

oh yeah......I'll take care of you was also played.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

no problem
    bambam wrote:
    nice post PaperClip - thx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

The show is being repeated tomorrow (Friday) for anyone who didn't catch it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Creature wrote:
    The show is being repeated tomorrow (Friday) for anyone who didn't catch it.

Yay!!!! What time?

Advertisement