Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Affordable TV

• 06-08-2015 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hey guys n gals,

I've been in a low patch in regards to the jobs field at the moment and my younger brothers 16th is coming up.

While I don't want to spoil him, I was planning on doing a double and telling him it counts as his Christmas present too.

I'm basically looking for a 720/1080 Television (As they have the built in speakers more often than monitors) or Monitor that's 24 inches or above, and a good strong wall bracket, as he has the smaller room in the house so it would need to be mounted.

Budget for this is €200 Excluding shipping costs. He'll just be using it for his PS3/4/Watching the odd movie, but that's about it.

My reasoning is he's currently got the sitting room locked down to himself and it's basically his room and his bed is just in another, kind of starting to annoy me.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Advertisement