Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subject Choice

Options
  • 30-08-2015 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm going into fifth year this year. I'm studying Irish,English,maths,biology,Chem,physics,applied maths and Spanish. Since I'm doing 8 subjects I feel I should drop down my level in one to help lighten the load. I was thinking of dropping to OL Irish but I like Irish and have gotten straight a's apart from the Jc when I misread a question so I'm not bad at it. But I just don't know if there's any point in doing it? Hheeellpppp

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Go into fifth year. See how you're still going at the end of fifth year and make any decisions then, based on how you are doing with the LC course, not the JC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

24e123 wrote: »
    I'm going into fifth year this year. I'm studying Irish,English,maths,biology,Chem,physics,applied maths and Spanish. Since I'm doing 8 subjects I feel I should drop down my level in one to help lighten the load. I was thinking of dropping to OL Irish but I like Irish and have gotten straight a's apart from the Jc when I misread a question so I'm not bad at it. But I just don't know if there's any point in doing it? Hheeellpppp

PHYSICS SPANISH APPLIED MATHS AN 8TH SUBJECT
    higher level I presume.
    you are wired to the moon. (and that's a complement by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 24e123

PHYSICS SPANISH APPLIED MATHS AN 8TH SUBJECT
    higher level I presume.
    you are wired to the moon. (and that's a complement by the way)

Hahaha

Advertisement