Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cash for gold/pawn shops

Options
  • 14-08-2015 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm trying to help a family memeber who has lost her engagement ring. I heard before that when one goes missing the first place you should check is cash for gold or pawn shops, anyone know where there are any of these in Cork? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭monkeynuz

Hi all, I'm trying to help a family memeber who has lost her engagement ring. I heard before that when one goes missing the first place you should check is cash for gold or pawn shops, anyone know where there are any of these in Cork? Thanks

I remember seeing at least one in skibbereen and probably one in clonakilty?

If it went to a cash for gold shop though it would have been melted down by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

There used to be one in McCurtain Street in Cork and try North Main street. Has the ring been lost? The first thing I would do is ring the local Garda Station and find out which station stores lost and found items.

Advertisement