Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet providers in Passage

Options
  • 22-10-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

I'm moving to passage month and I'm hoping someone on here lives there as I need some advice about Internet providers.

The estate we're moving to doesn't have UPC Internet so what providers are in Passage?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I'm moving to passage month and I'm hoping someone on here lives there as I need some advice about Internet providers.

The estate we're moving to doesn't have UPC Internet so what providers are in Passage?

Eircom / Vodafone should be ones anyway. Not sure what the maximum speed you can get would be though. According to USwitch.ie 24Mb broadband is available but that my not apply to all areas in and around Passage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

mordeith wrote: »
    Eircom / Vodafone should be ones anyway. Not sure what the maximum speed you can get would be though. According to USwitch.ie 24Mb broadband is available but that my not apply to all areas in and around Passage.

Cheers Mordeith, I'll get onto my friend who bought the house with this info as he gets the keys today :D, new gaff and it won't be a rental either so it'll be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 26 johncmurphy

sorry to bring up such an old tread but i have moved to passage a few weeks ago and need to sort broadband. What provider did you go with in the end and are they good?

Advertisement