Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with Bridge and Canon EOS Camera

• 02-02-2009 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I was using iphoto before this. When I turn on my 400D Bridge opens, I'm using the advanced uploaded. The CF light on my camera flashes until all the pictures open as small previews. When I click get photos an error message appears telling me to make sure all leads of the device are connected and that the device is not low on battery. Battery and leads are ok.
    I don't know if this is a fault with the camera or Bridge, but the photos do upload to iphoto so I don't think its the camera,maybe its only setting I have to change.
    Have you experienced this?
    Or Have any ideas on how to make it work?

Thanks

Advertisement