Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching girlfriend flirt?

Options
  • 09-05-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Just want to know what peoples opinion is of having their girlfriend tease their partner at the bar/club by flirting with other guys in front of them? All in good fun of course! never goes beyond that. Just a game with the object of making the fella jealous and teasing him. Sometimes getting the girl to wear specific outfits that are sexy etc :p is this normal?

Anyone have any similar stories/games??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Just want to know what peoples opinion is of having their girlfriend tease their partner at the bar/club by flirting with other guys in front of them? All in good fun of course! never goes beyond that. Just a game with the object of making the fella jealous and teasing him. Sometimes getting the girl to wear specific outfits that are sexy etc :p is this normal?

Anyone have any similar stories/games??

And is this affecting your relationship op?
    Does your gf end up kissing these people in front of you and your jealous?
    I'm a little bit confused?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

I think it's kinda messed up if a girl acts that way to intentionally make her boyfriend jealous.
    It screams of insecurity in the relationship if the girl feels the need to "tease" other lads to get her guy jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Catphish

ElleEm wrote: »
    I think it's kinda messed up if a girl acts that way to intentionally make her boyfriend jealous.
    It screams of insecurity in the relationship if the girl feels the need to "tease" other lads to get her guy jealous.
    Thats what I thought at first Elle, but the latter part of the post seems to indicate he not only encouraging it, but looking for others experiences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I've never actually understood the point in it - if it were me, I'd be green with jealously. Also, maybe a bit fearful that my OH would take it too far, or anything. I flirt with my boyfriend, close friends, not someone I'd just met at a bar just for a bit of fun.

I've heard people say that seeing their girlfriend flirt with other men, it gives the guy satisfaction that she's his girlfriend, and noone else.
    Just seems like a bit pointless and could cause problems in the long run, OP? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dazzleclogs

Thanks for the replies guys.

Just asking what peoples experiences are of it really if any... IMO it never goes further than just a bit of fun for the couple you know - no kissing strangers or anything close to that! It's just a way of showing off your partner really and the thrill of having other people wanting what you have. Both partners are aware of the teasing going on, it's not like the GF is doing it in a hurtful way.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 13,778 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

dazzleclogs, Welcome to the Forum. Relationship Issues is a forum for discussing problems or issues within a relationship. It is not a forum to be used for general discussion. As this doesn't seem to be an issue for you in your relationship that you are struggling with or having a problem with, the thread is now locked.

Have a read of the Charter stickied at the top of each forum before posting. It will give you an idea of what type of posting is expected.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement