Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery for camper

Options
  • 22-08-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

just looking for a bit of advice,

what is the best battery for a 93 fiat ducato camper?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

Engine or leisure?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 noel51

engine but what would the best leisure one be aswell?

HELP PLEASE MY hubby wants to buy one today.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

take out the old one, plonk it on the sales counter, get new one ...job done

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

Engine batteries are all similar nowadays.. They are literly engineered to last the warrenty and then die so you have to buy another...

Letting them go flat and leaving them flat kills them quickly though...

I always liked Excide but used to sell Fiamm in my motorstore for years because of good value and mark up on them... Varta are also top but have different ones.. silver/blue etc....

Warrenty on thhe batteries is always a bit of a scam...
    eg you pay 100 euro for a battery with 3 year warrenty... It dies after 2 years you get 33 euro on your claim... similar if it dies near the end of the warrenty people used to assume they would just get a replacement but not so and hardly worth claiming for at that stage...

• Advertisement

Thanks guys my hubby did exactly that, he brought old one to shop and got another one. Thanks for replys

Advertisement