Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

issue with abercrombie

Options
  • 30-06-2012 9:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    i recently ordered a shirt off the ambercromie website which was never delivered so i inquired about it and was told to ring dpd.

i rang them and was told they had no number to contact me so it wasn't delivered .(stating wrong address which it wasn't it was my address i give for everything)

so my goods ended up being returned and i received my money back minus my 15 euro p&p i can't see how this is fair ordering something and being charged 15 euro for the pleasure of not getting it.
    i was never asked when ordering for a contact number so how can they do this?

sorry if it comes out a little messy on the phone here..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

E-mail them with an example of times when you've used the address before. Really is about time we had a postcode system here - DHL actualy went to the trouble of doing one and the government rejected it.

Given you didn't leave a contact number though... was that you or the online form?

Look on the brightside at least you won't look like an escaped UCD student not ;P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭mightyreds

thing is though abercrombie never asked for a contact number there was no field for it in the address form. i think they should refund my 15 euro all i did was order goods and never receive them, was charged 15 euro for that.
    ha ha yeah i suppose but the shirts were very smart looking no big a and f across the frobt

That would be my argument aswell - maybe try cc ing in the delivery company as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

just charge back, they dont have a leg to stand on

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭talkingpj

http://www.anf-ireland.com/ do u know if this site is real I was going to get some stuff but was told it looked dodgy.

• Advertisement

talkingpj wrote: »
    http://www.anf-ireland.com/ do u know if this site is real I was going to get some stuff but was told it looked dodgy.

Looks as bent as a nine euro note. Why not just walk in to the shop and embrace your inner douche bag.

Advertisement