Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Rock singer looking to Join/Start an originals or cover band - Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm looking to join or start an Originals or Covers rock band. If starting a new band I'm looking for a drummer, a bassist and 1/2 guitarist(s). I write songs constantly and I have a large vocal range. I sing in a rock style but my vocals are pretty clean i.e I don't add much raspiness to my vocals like Axl Rose/Brian Johnson etc do

Bands I'm interested in include; The Answer, Guns N' Roses(And anything involving Slash), Alter Bridge, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Audioslave, Black Stone Cherry, The Union, Kopek and many more.....

Vocalists that have influenced include: Myles Kennedy, Chris Cornell, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Buckley, Cormac Neeson......

If you want to know anything else just ask ;)

Comments

Advertisement