Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riverwood Kitchen Door Replacement

Options
  • 06-12-2013 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading the kitchen and have decided to retain the existing kitchen and have it spray painted. I want to change to a built-in dishwasher and this will require an extra kitchen door.

Per chance does anyone know who made the below style of kitchen commonly found in the Riverwood houses.

Riverwood Kitchen.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I dont know who made them but when I done up my kitchen a few years ago I kept the carcasses and got rid of the doors and Willie Brennan of Coolmine (I think he moved to Blanch) made me bespoke kitchen press doors as the sizes of the carcasses were not the same as the off the shelf B&Q type, So I'd say if you brought one to him he'd be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

I would suggest that you go to Noyeks, North Road Finglas or The Panelling Centre, Sanrty.
    Between the two of them they would have the largest selection of doors in Dublin.

Advertisement