Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Now we have a montage of his time at Lille. This is hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Tweeted my own one there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

He must be the second coming of God!

This is hilarious stuff!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

LOL
    mink_man@tommypickles100
    #MUFC David Gill has just confirmed that Eden Hazard will sign a 5 year, £24 million pound contract with Manchester United

Notice the username, the guy be trollin' twitter too! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

It's some bloody send off! Paul Scholes didn't get that! (maybe that's why he's back?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

All this theatrics he's pulling off is ridiculous. Reeks of a City player.

He's 100% off to City! What a silly guy. All this rubbish for a guy of 21. :rolleyes:

Keno 92 wrote: »
    All this theatrics he's pulling off is ridiculous. Reeks of a City player.

This reeks of a City PR exercise if you ask the cynic in me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

French press now going with UTD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,795 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

He's 100% off to City! What a silly guy. All this rubbish for a guy of 21. :rolleyes:

did he say that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭Justin10

He didnt say anything, Im sure he will be asked later at the press conference.

He's just said he doesn't know where he'll be playing next season.

Ultimate troll.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Martinez is off to Bayern too if twitter folk are to be believed.

Will not come as surprise.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    did he say that?

Yep.

"I am 100% off to City. I got all of these theatrics and I'm only 21....trololol"

Some laugh this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

@jimmy Iovine just seen some randomer questions you about the tweet and I like your response. :pac:

Did people really expect this announcement to be made by a 21 year old on the pitch?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭moany

Julien Laurens
    @LaurensJulien
    Follow

Eden Hazard has told the Lille fans that he...didn't know yet where he will be playing next season !!!
    Reply Retweet Favorite

He just became a Master Troll tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

Attention-seeking little ballix!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The guy can **** off to city tbh.

I'm off to bed.

Pj! wrote: »
    Did people really expect this announcement to be made by a 21 year old on the pitch?

I used to watch wrestling. I expected him to bring out Mancini, shake his hand, and then kick him in the groin and DDT him, taking off his Lille jersey to reveal a United jersey with Hazard 7 on the back while ol' JR squeals "Bah gawd! Bah gawd!!!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

@jimmy Iovine just seen some randomer questions you about the tweet and I like your response. :pac:

Ah no I actually know him ha. I've had a crazy amount of people reply to me though. Don't want to write to any of them. I'm gonna leave them hanging and wanting more.

Ah no I actually know him ha. I've had a crazy amount of people reply to me though. Don't want to write to any of them. I'm gonna leave them hanging and wanting more.

Classic fטcking Jimmy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

saw this on twitter
    Imagine a girl touching and teasing you for about ages, then just leaving you with massive blue balls. That's what Eden Hazard has just done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I used to watch wrestling. I expected him to bring out Mancini, shake his hand, and then kick him in the groin and DDT him, taking off his Lille jersey to reveal a United jersey with Hazard 7 on the back while ol' JR squeals "Bah gawd! Bah gawd!!!"

Post of year contender.

:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Surely the club buying Hazard will be the ones to make the announcement????

I would be amazed if any club gave him permission to make the announcement alone

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Surely the club buying Hazard will be the ones to make the announcement????

I would be amazed if any club gave him permission to make the announcement alone

Mister, you take your logic and sense and get the hell out of here, your kind aren't welcome round these parts.

He said his agent met both chelsea and manchester, both are good teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

I can't wait for Chelski to announce that they are gonna to use an anonymous general manager!

• Advertisement

It will probably come out eventually that United weren't even in for him.

How can they match offers from City and Chelsea? Fergie has said it before that they can't. Hazard has already said that he will be wearing blue next season. Tonight he says his agent has talked to both Manchester and Chelsea.

United have got Nick Powell from Crewe. :rolleyes:

lol!

For some reason I can now see Fergie walking out Vince McMahon style, arms flying everywhere, the cheeky grin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

OT, but i saw this and had to laugh
    John Terry has just picked up the cup for Napoli after beating Juventus in the Italian cup final.

lol!

For some reason I can now see Fergie walking out Vince McMahon style, arms flying everywhere, the cheeky grin.

Has to be the best walk of all time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

Breaking News: Hazard signs for United....

AtXrYg4CAAEMMsg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Berbatov wants out, but 'never' to City
    Dimitar Berbatov wants to leave Manchester United because he feels he has fallen out of favour with manager Alex Ferguson, but insists he would never join rivals Manchester City.

799927-13650488-640-360.jpg

"My time at Manchester United is running out," the 31-year-old Bulgaria striker told bTV on Sunday. "I no longer feel like a valuable part of this team."

The Premier League runners-up took up an extra year's option on the former Bulgaria captain's contract in March despite him slipping down the pecking order at Old Trafford.

"I think I did well in the few opportunities that I received," he said. "But I am a little frustrated by the way this happened, I do not think I deserved it."

EuroSport.com

Expensive tastes: Chelsea ready to tempt Hazard with £100m deal
    Roman Abramovich is prepared to outbid both Manchester clubs by offering the Belgian winger £200,000-a-week

Eden+Hazard+in+action+for+Lille

Chelsea are set to break the bank to snatch Belgian wonderkid Eden Hazard from the grasp of Manchester’s big two.

Roman Abramovich has ­sanctioned a £30million swoop for the 21-year-old Lille winger and is set to hand him a five-year deal worth a staggering £100m – after tax.

That works out at almost £200,000 a week – an offer that will almost certainly blow both City and ­United out of the race.

Sources in France last night ­suggested that Hazard’s agent, John Bico, had travelled to London to seal the deal.

And Hazard’s arrival at Stamford Bridge would be a major signal of intent from owner Abramovich that he will once again spend what it takes to make the Blues a force in the Premier League.

The Mirror

Fernando Torres hits out at Chelsea over his treatment and seeks urgent clear-the-air talks
    Fernando Torres has placed his Chelsea future in considerable doubt after admitting that he has endured the “worst moments” of his career this season and that he now wants to hold talks with the club’s hierarchy.

torres_2224877b.jpg

The club’s £50 million record signing has scored only seven times in the Premier League since joining Chelsea from Liverpool in January 2011 and experienced a goal drought this season spanning more than 24 continuous hours of football. Even after winning the Champions League on Saturday, Torres made no attempt to conceal the unhappiness he has felt this season.
    He also claimed that he was stopped from taking a penalty during Saturday’s shoot-out against Bayern Munich.

The Telegraph

Berbatov is leaving, if Chelsea really break the bank for Hazard then even they might need to sell Torres to keep within financial fair play, or maybe both parties might want rid of each other anyway.

Torres to OT . . . ;)

How much money does Abrahmovic make. How can he make a profit if he spends 200k a week on one player?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I've always wanted Torres at United but the midfield needs sorted first!

• Advertisement

Samich wrote: »
    How much money does Abrahmovic make. How can he make a profit if he spends 200k a week on one player?

He buys paintings for 17 million. I doubt he's worried too much by money :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

Seria A would be perfect for Berba. They'd love his style in that league.

Samich wrote: »

It's more of a toy to him rather than an investment.
    Smegball wrote: »
    I've always wanted Torres at United but the midfield needs sorted first!

I think that Wenger would or should look to get him if RVP goes to City. It could be good business for United also. SAF could be just the man to bring the best out of him again.

His options in England if he leaves Chelsea are United, Arsenal, City, Spurs, Newcastle and Liverpool.

Arsenal would only be interested if they sold RVP and even then they might not like the price or wages. City won't be interested in they sign RVP, and if they don't I expect they have other options in mind. Spurs didn't make CL so I expect that rules them out. Newcastle didn't make CL either and probably don't need him. Liverpool no CL also; they need him but probably can't afford him anymore after last years spending spree. I doubt he would want to go back there anyway.

If Chelsea do look to sell, then United should be well in the running if Torres wants to stay in England.

Torres wont end up at united. There is more chance of ronaldo coming back

You think that Torres would not want to go to United, United would not bid for Torres or both?

You think that Torres would not want to go to United, United would not bid for Torres or both?

Both those things are possible, but given his history with Liverpool I cant see it. Dont think we'd pay the amount needed to get him. Hope I'm wrong though!

• Advertisement

I'd like to think there's a chance he'll come 'home' someday:o

Anyway, my interest in all things Hazard has officially peaked and died today (Sunday). How many of us here sat like eejits for the evening refreshing the page to see that 'Hazard says he is United bound' tweet that would never come? I already don't like him, as has been mentioned here - his demeanor and personality scream 'City player', and now with Chelsea in the mix that's enough for me. If somehow we manage to get him, it will be obvious that he turned down better wages with other teams to come to us, he just doesn't seem like that kinda guy to me. I think he will follow the money.

Both those things are possible, but given his history with Liverpool I cant see it. Dont think we'd pay the amount needed to get him. Hope I'm wrong though!

True, Manchester and Liverpool are too close for him to sleep soundly at night! :pac:

The price should be within reach for United, assuming that he's on sale for at least 50% off! :pac:

28 years old and bad form it's not so likely a bid would be made at even at 50% off.

7231138750_b6a6e88c46.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Adolf Hipster

True, Manchester and Liverpool are too close for him to sleep soundly at night! :pac:

The price should be within reach for United, assuming that he's on sale for at least 50% off! :pac:

28 years old and bad form it's not so likely a bid would be made at even at 50% off.
    Atm I'd value torres at 15m max, hasn't showed enough to warrant spending more than that since his great pool days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Forgot about the potential transfer fee for Torres, his wages would just be far too high to be worth the risk.

If he was to leave, Chelsea would probably insist on selling him to a foreign club in case he bit them on the ass and came good for PL rival, which would be disastrous.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement