Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mary I whinge thread

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭Un Croissant

Its been crazy the last few days. Although I figure if there is a bag on a seat but no ID logged in or locked then just move the bag.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭IK09

aaahhh nostalgia. Finished in Mary I about 5/6 years ago. If ye think its bad now...imagine what it was like when I was around. I finished up the year the new hall was built. Are there still corrugated plastic roofs in places? The computer rooms were the worst, when I was there Bebo was the facebook of the time and you couldnt get a computer for love nor money.

IK09 wrote: »
    aaahhh nostalgia. Finished in Mary I about 5/6 years ago. If ye think its bad now...imagine what it was like when I was around. I finished up the year the new hall was built. Are there still corrugated plastic roofs in places? The computer rooms were the worst, when I was there Bebo was the facebook of the time and you couldnt get a computer for love nor money.

They still have a sign up saying don't be on Bebo. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Ciderswigger

They still have a sign up saying don't be on Bebo. :D

Bebo Stunnahz 2kwan4 beetches!!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

So annoyed that the library is closed today. :mad:
    I know it's a bank holiday and all but surely they could even get G4S security to sit in the library and just have the self service machines on, if not even just open it for study.

Went out to UL at 11am this morning and the place was full. There isn't enough seats in the Glucksman for UL students, not to mind MIC students being forced to go out there.

Rant over! :pac:

Who the **** designed it that you cant leave five minutes early from a one hour exam but you can leave an hour and a half early from a two hour exam?

So ******** stupid. Honestly.

Who the **** designed it that you cant leave five minutes early from a one hour exam but you can leave an hour and a half early from a two hour exam?

Hi. Welcome to Mary I... :D

The mind boggles. I'm assuming they don't direct people to this thread at the open days.

Lol. Totally get your frustration BUT I finished my final exam yesterday so.... I'm done. Done! :):D

• Advertisement

Lol. Totally get your frustration BUT I finished my final exam yesterday so.... I'm done. Done! :):D

Booooo!

Congrats :D

Advertisement