Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have ya ever txt/rang your ex after a few(!) bevvies...

• 22-12-2009 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

Just came across my ex bf's number when looking for someone else's number. (Was sure I had deleted it as I had deleted all msgs sent, received and everything else after I had done the deed). But when I saw his number a little bit of me (settle lads...) was tempted to call/txt..if only to wish him a merry xmas..and maybe for a booty call... judge me, may ya be judged...bitches are only for christmas...let the games commence..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

tl;dr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

shuvly wrote: »
    Just came across my ex bf's number when looking for someone else's number. (Was sure I had deleted it as I had deleted all msgs sent, received and everything else after I had done the deed). But when I saw his number a little bit of me (settle lads...) was tempted to call/txt..if only to wish him a merry xmas..and maybe for a booty call... judge me, may ya be judged...bitches are only for christmas...let the games commence..
    *turns off phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

God no.
    Once your out, stay out.
    Going back in will just lead to further risks! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Only for intercourse

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭nicegirl

No.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Wanton bint!

Don't corrupt the poor boy!

( serioisly though, he'll give you a better ride than some knee tremler, go for it!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Yeah often sent a msg to an ex but to be fair if I could make sense of it the next day then it meant they could.

10 out of 10 times I couldn't make sense out of it which menat they couldn't.

Imagine handing a phone to an ape & what they would type, basically what i sent would make an ape seem intelligent. Can't spell for **** when I'm drunk.

I like to use the ' i fell asleep on the phone & must have hit it by accident' excuse.' Funnily enough no one has challenged me over it, possibly to avoid more random texts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I do yes.

It's been 7 years but I try to text her at least 30 times a day.

I find changing my own number on a daily basis has allowed me to do this so far.

Restraining order my arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

orourkeda wrote: »
    Only for intercourse

Classic intercourse.

/A. Partridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I don't text exes (They're all deleted!) but I do tend to send texts to girls that I like, which is even more embarrassing :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

I don't text exes (They're all deleted!) but I do tend to send texts to girls that I like, which is even more embarrassing :o

At least it's more productive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

+1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Go for it.
    Chances are he has a girlfriend by now anyway.
    If you've both moved along enough that you deleted his number, messages sent and recieved and all traces of contact with him..
    Whats the worst that could happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Fcuk buddies. all the good bits without the paid.

A bit like salted peanuts without the bloodpressure.

A perfect combination

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

Biggins wrote: »
    God no.
    Once your out, stay out.
    Going back in will just lead to further risks! :o

Emm, ya may be right biggs...we got back together after 8 months apart, had been in contact all that tiime via email , then went to txt and then phone, got together again, went to lanzarote, had great holidayand broke up again! But we did have a great holiday...

I have a crap old phone, but at least I can do a little check in the morning (yeah right) day... just to check who the feck I may have stupidly txted/rang the night before, it's been a bloody lifesaver! n

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Nah, you should text him anyway. You only live once etc. Then tell us about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

You say you're single and you want a booty call?

Throw us a PM and I'll sort you out. Big shtyle. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Nah, you should text him anyway. You only live once etc. Then tell us about it.

Pictures/video would be also be nice !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

craggles wrote: »
    At least it's more productive

Re-productive.

• Advertisement

Cant do it frad, all numbers deleted, take your point but we have been at this for over a year now, if I go into specifics this thread will be moved either to the sappy relatationship thread or the feckin torture thread...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I did.

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

(Was sure I had deleted it as I had deleted all msgs sent, received and everything else after I had done the deed).
    Thats cold. I hope you at least waited until he left the room:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No. Can remember numbers though :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Send a saucy text, then when he replies, just text back "oops, wrong number" ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

If you just want a booty call then I know this sexy blue fire engine type who you'd really like!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Girl ----> Fella, this is always going to work
    Fella
    > Girl, it could backfire badly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Jesus I did too...worst thing is when you're hammered and a mate says "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Uggggghhhh..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

TheZohan wrote: »
    Jesus I did too...worst thing is when you're hammered and a mate says "what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Uggggghhhh..:o
    So what did happen?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Yep, I've done it. Just because he's your ex doesn't mean that you don't still want to have sex with him every now and again! :D

Advertisement