Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Portmarnock Links?

• 03-03-2014 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭

Anyone played recently? Gonna hit it up sat as want to play somewhere nice n firm and this place sprung to mind, played it once 2 yrs ago and loved it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

These is a open on sunday that will be counting, going to play then. Play a couple of weeks ago and as always it was in great condition.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

mike12 wrote: »
    These is a open on sunday that will be counting, going to play then. Play a couple of weeks ago and as always it was in great condition.

Mike

Course was closed most of last week for scheduled maintenance, some hollow tinning and heavy sanding

Played it on Friday and was in very good shape

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭dwd

Course was closed most of last week for scheduled maintenance, some hollow tinning and heavy sanding

Played it on Friday and was in very good shape

Do you think the green will be mostly recovered from the hollow tinning for the rescheduled golf digest event next Monday?

They were pretty much perfect on Friday so i guess so. We have our medal on Sunday so I will report back then.

J

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mike

Hey Mike,
    Have been on the GUI site and the Links site itself and can't get find any way to see the booking system?
    Is it over booked over the phone or could you send a link?

Are you down in a full slot, if not, would you mind me jumping in?

I'll put up a post on the arrange a game thread if you've a line full.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Nice one, cannot wait to play here saturday! Cant make singles sun unfortunately! :( wats css normally there, 34/35?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭thewobbler

Played it last Sunday (23rd) and it was in superb shape.

The opening stretch into the wind put some big time manners on me.

Tones69 wrote: »
    Nice one, cannot wait to play here saturday! Cant make singles sun unfortunately! :( wats css normally there, 34/35?

Blue-34
    White-35
    Yellow-36

Surprised there is an open this Sunday as we have our medal, we will all be off by 9.30 but our medals can be slow so don't expect a quick round

J

We have tee time around 8.30 as far as i know. Have a full line think you have to ring to book. http://www.portmarnock.com/open-events.html

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭brick tamland

We have tee time around 8.30 as far as i know. Have a full line think you have to ring to book. http://www.portmarnock.com/open-events.html

Mike

How much is the Open comp Mike?

• Advertisement

How much is the Open comp Mike?
    Not sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,333 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Mike

Thanks Mike, I'll call them in the morning, I just missed them this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭sydneybound

How's the course holding up these days?

How's the course holding up these days?

After a tough winter it is really starting to look and play as good as ever. Rough is not yet up so quite playable.

J

Advertisement