Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asking Enda Kenny How Much He Loves Kill la Kill

Options
  • 20-01-2015 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

My friends and I have an idea. We're all going to spam Enda Kenny's Twitter account with questions about Kill la Kill. We're hoping if it gets enough groundswell he might actually retweet to one of them. Would be hilarious if he did.

Please feel free to aid the cause. Would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Somehow I doubt Enda has even seen Kill la Kill.

Don't ask why, just a gut feeling. He always struck me more as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Genevaman

I'm hoping if he gets enough tweets he'll be confused enough to check it out.

But, yeah. I'd say he's had a few shnakey Dio Brando poses in the Dail when no one's looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I'd say go for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure instead. I just love the thought of him standing up in the Dáil and saying, "You thought it was [the troika/Micheál Martin/Gerry Adams etc.]...but it was me, Enda!"

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I will never forget his face when he shook our hands while we were in cosplay at the Gathering Bloom festival two years ago. I have a photo of it somewhere.

Lol Enda Kenny watching Kill La Kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Is enda the mother or the daughter though? can just see the rainbow curls

• Advertisement
Advertisement