Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portfolio courses/help?

Options
  • 07-01-2015 4:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I've applied to do Film and Television next year in IADT, I was at the open days, and I've researched the website. I'm just wondering does anyone know of any help that can be got with the portfolio, like classes or tutors etc. ? I know IADT held something in October but clearly I've missed the boat there...

I fell I've a pretty strong portfolio I just want a few general pointers from someone as to what to put in and leave out etc. I feel with all the spoon feeding from school, I may not be doing enough with this.

I would appreciate any help someone could give me on this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Palmaranel

Hi Peterk675,

I'm not sure if this is too late. Are you in 5th or 6th year? If you're in 5th year and still have to work on your portfolio then I'd be happy to help! If you're in 6th year then best of luck with the LC and fingers crossed for IADT!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 JaneR5

Hi palmaranel

I was searching for information on portfolios for film and television production in iadt and came across ur post. I looked into the portfolio preparation courses they have and was told they are for art and design. Do you know of any other courses to help with portfolios for film. Just finished fifth year don't know where to start.

Advertisement