Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Iberia Express?

Options
  • 25-01-2015 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here flown with Iberia Express? I've just seen really cheap flights to Madrid and don't know if I should go ahead and book or not. I usually fly Ryanair so I don't need anything fancy but I'm not going to book these if they're a nightmare to fly with.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I'd have no hesitation booking with them anyway, they would be a slight step up from Ryanair even though the same in terms of what's offered :P

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

cosmic wrote: »
    Has anyone here flown with Iberia Express? I've just seen really cheap flights to Madrid and don't know if I should go ahead and book or not. I usually fly Ryanair so I don't need anything fancy but I'm not going to book these if they're a nightmare to fly with.
    Cheers!

It is what it is: tight legroom, paid for catering. Not all that different from Ryanair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Perfect, thanks all! My cheap as chips flights have now been booked :P

Advertisement