Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autoelectrician in Meath

Options
  • 08-07-2014 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm looking for an autoelectrician in the Enfield area if anybody knows of one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

cathmpc wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for an autoelectrician in the Enfield area if anybody knows of one?

Whats wrong that you need an auto electrician ??

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cathmpc

Hi Martin,

It is more a person I am looking for to be honest. I bought a car from a man from the Enfield area. A day after I purchased the car a problem with the immobiliser arose. The man I bought the car off sent an auto electrician called Mark from the Enfield area out to my house and he fixed the problem (I paid for it). He didn't match my spare key up to whatever new part he put into the immobiliser so now I have no working spare key. I have tried contacting this auto electrician on the number I had for him and number is no longer in use.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

cathmpc wrote: »
    Hi Martin,

It is more a person I am looking for to be honest. I bought a car from a man from the Enfield area. A day after I purchased the car a problem with the immobiliser arose. The man I bought the car off sent an auto electrician called Mark from the Enfield area out to my house and he fixed the problem (I paid for it). He didn't match my spare key up to whatever new part he put into the immobiliser so now I have no working spare key. I have tried contacting this auto electrician on the number I had for him and number is no longer in use.

Oh right i cant help sorry.

Maybe ask in the motor factors in enfield they might lead you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

You could try the motoring forum either. A lot more expertise there. You're bound to get decent a recommendation from a poster there.

Advertisement