Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

parents buying a new Juke

Options
  • 28-07-2014 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Just looking for a bit of advice lads

The parents have a 11 Octavia, diesel, with 60,000 kms on it.

They're looking to buy a Nissan juke and got quoted 10,000 euro with their own car for the 1.5 diesel juke.

Does that sound OK or should they look to pay less?

Cheers for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

The only way to know is by going to another few Nissan dealers and compare prices. BTW be sure it is the facelifted Juke that they are being offered which has just gone on sale and not old stock.

Have they looked at selling the Octavia privately? Being a diesel Octavia with very low mileage it should be easy enough to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,401 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Yes they will need to go to a few dealers but I think the Octavia provided it's not mega miles or in bits will be in big demand and dealers will know this.

The Juke is small in size compared to the Octavia for boot and passenger space, are they ok with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

What type of Octavia is it i.e. Active, Ambition or Elegance??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

I'm really not sure what type it is, must get onto them to check

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

No probs just key in the reg into cartell or motorcheck if you're not sure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement