Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does every Luas from town go to Tallaght?

Options
  • 01-05-2015 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I was on that Luas recently and I remembering seeing two different final destinations on the screen.

But is it like getting the Dart to Greystones i.e you can't get on any train heading in that direction, or can I jump on any of them? I need to be at a match tonight and the lack of 75 has scuppered my plans a little.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I was on that Luas recently and I remembering seeing two different final destinations on the screen.

But is it like getting the Dart to Greystones i.e you can't get on any train heading in that direction, or can I jump on any of them? I need to be at a match tonight and the lack of 75 has scuppered my plans a little.

Cheers.

Either Tallaght or Saggart, it'll say which one on the front of the tram. Probably a 70/30 split with most of them going to Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ShaneC_1988

Okay, cheers. I'm not overly familiar with Tallaght so have you got any idea where about it stops? If it's the Square then it's grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

The both go as far as Belgard and then depending on destination , one goes to the square and the other to Saggart - the should be every few mins but if not you would prob walk from Belgard to the stadium in 10/15 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Okay, cheers. I'm not overly familiar with Tallaght so have you got any idea where about it stops? If it's the Square then it's grand.

Just in front of the Square, think it's about a 5 minute walk to the stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ShaneC_1988

Grand.

Cheers lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,543 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Basically avoid trams that have Saggart as the destination. These are all trams starting at Connolly.

Get any tram with Tallaght as the destination. The last stop is beside the Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,528 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

After a certain time, all the trams from the Centre go to Tallaght, and there is a shuttle from Belgard to Saggart in the evenings.

Advertisement