Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

any advice

• 29-09-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi guys,was in my local aldi about 3 weeks ago shopping,on my way back to the car took a nasty fall on the footpath,busted my chin,hand,upper arm and chin.i nearly died with the shame of people looking on,so got in the car and got out of there as quick as i could.the last 10 days my back and neck is killing me,i had been loading on deep heat but was so bad went to doc today and he gave me anti inflamatorys and told me there is tissue and ligament damage.i would be a bit fat approx 18 stone.anyway my brother was in aldi today and took a picture on his phone where i fell and the pavement slab is sticking up about 6/8 inches.any advice on what i can do seeing i did not go back into shop when it happened.it was 3 weeks ago and i only went to doc today(didnt have the money)..thanks.:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

This is probably better suited to the Legal Discussion forum.

Moved from Banking & Insurance & Pensions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Fairly sure they should be responsible for keeping the place in tip top. Was there any warning signs around?

1st thing you should do is contact the store to tell them so nobody else suffers the same as you. 2nd would be to ask are they willing to admit liability and help you out with medical expenses before you seak legal aid and advice.

Don't threaten to screw them over with a claim or the likes, you'll just get their backs up and you'll be waiting a long time for any sort of compensation. Be civil and ask if they're willing to pay your medical bills and what not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement