Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

to Bi or not to Bi

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Id have the threesome, twice maybe just to make sure I had all my fantasy's taken care of. Then Id run you like a stray dog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

You know I have a theory on bisexuals that whenever I hear bi stories seems to hold true.

They love sex far too much and don't care who they get it from or they're gay and don't want to fully admit it. Former seems to happen most often. Oh yeah, and the teenage ones are just attention whores.

Interesting discussion:
    I can't see the real benefits of having more than one woman myself. I'm not a multi horned monster. :pac:

Oh yeah and I'd dump you if I were him.

PS. Casual sex FTL. You're all going straight to Hell. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Davidius wrote: »
    I can't see the real benefits of having more than one woman myself.

:eek: mmmmm, I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Load of b*ll*cks tbh!

You're either in a relationship with a man or woman. So leave him (probably best for him) and go "explore". :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Joe Robot wrote: »
    Load of b*ll*cks tbh!
    Nah, only one. She's bi, not him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Sherifu wrote: »
    You want a sandwich, he doesn't?

Maybe the "bread" is mouldy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

OP, grow up. You're with someone, you're with someone, end of story. I know you agreed at the beginning that he was ok with your "bisexuality" which seems to be more of a curiosity than anything, but that was four years ago, and despite the intentions of it being a fling you're still together? A whole host of feelings have clearly developed, and he is totally within his rights to be p!ssed at you "goin fishin". Cheating is cheating, no matter how you look at it.

If you want to explore sexuality then get single and do it, get yourself a fcukbuddy, the majority of them types are more than willing to have a go at whatevers on offer, just make sure there's no emotions involved, the second feelings appear on the scene with someone you're just meant to be having sex with, you're screwed and not in the good way.

Either stick with the guy on the straight and narrow or cut the poor guy lose and stop moaning about him for caring about you. I can understand where he's comin from not wanting a threesome, I couldn't have a threesome with my bf cuz i wouldn't want to share him, or I'd be afraid of losing him to the other party, as you fella may well be with you.

Whatever happens you need to take a chill pill missy, welcome to boards, people get flamed. And on a side note about the wrong digit on your DOB thing, it wouldn't be a case of typing 22 instead of 23, you'd have to get the yer wrong, cuz the birthdays move with you, computers tend to be able to do that these days, and even though you coulda got the year wrong it sounds like you typed it wrong...overall you seem quite troll like...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Wertz wrote: »
    Maybe the "bread" is mouldy...
    Bad yeast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

I thought men loved 2 women together, what the deal? Is he crazy?

SPEAK UP MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

They do as long as long as one of them isn't their gf.

Plus the fantasy stems from the notion that the two women are just "acting" for the blokes entertainment and that he'll enter stage left and give them what they REALLY want. Going out with a real life dyke ain't most blokes idea of a plus point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Le Rack wrote: »
    Whatever happens you need to take a chill pill missy, welcome to boards, people get flamed. And on a side note about the wrong digit on your DOB thing, it wouldn't be a case of typing 22 instead of 23, you'd have to get the yer wrong, cuz the birthdays move with you, computers tend to be able to do that these days, and even though you coulda got the year wrong it sounds like you typed it wrong...overall you seem quite troll like...

My thoughts exactly.

• Advertisement

Parsley wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly.
    Torn Relationship Over Lovely Ladies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

They do as long as long as one of them isn't their gf.
    QUOTE]
    Or one isn't Twink and the other Nell McCafferty - sick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Sherifu wrote: »
    Torn Relationship Over Lovely Ladies?

Tacit Rejection Of Lesbian Lovenest?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

if i was in his position, id take the threesome, then dump ur selfish attention seeking a$$.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

zuroph wrote: »
    if i was in his position, id take the threesome, then dump ur selfish attention seeking a$$.

HARUMPH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

HARUMPH!
    strange, that said "here here" in the email notification i got!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Well pepper bolliwoodi useful_contacts, I think you should dump him, tbh. Then you can be free to "explore your sexuality" as much as you want with no-one complaining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

(and he wont have a 3 some cos He doesnt wanna share me)

WTF please tell me thats a typo!!! How on earth did you hook up with the only guy on this planet who'd refuse a 3some. LOL he probably wears PJs to bed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This 'man' does not deserve to live.

As for the 'thought it was me' bit that's even worse then 'She had something in her eye' and 'I was helping her put her scarf on'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

ya BUT i told him when we 1st got 2 gether i was in 2 other birds and id prob snog some of em and he said fine

Would it have been fine if he had said that he was into birds and would probably snog them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

If you had read what i said b4

He says i can explore my sexuality..

But when i go to do it- he freaks out..

And for the record he snogged a bird two weeks ago in a club cos he (in his words ) thought it was me(she was skinny/aneroxic - im not)

so ya ...Double standards!!!!!!!

Oh my merciful lord. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

I don't think either of you is cut out for fidelity to be honest. The only time extracurricular activities should be considered is with all parties consent, and you don't have it. Cheating is dishonourable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,304 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

he considers it cheating If i snog her
    A cheating whore, is a cheating whore.

You know he's straight, so does that make it alright for him to snog a girl he likes? No? Then quit your jibber jabber. As for him kissing the girl, well, it seems two cheater have made a couple. They just dislike when the other does it, but thinks it's perfectly alright when they do it...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

hahaha " i thought it was you"

OP, you didn't seriously believe this? If you did, well Im very sorry, but you deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's strange he's not even the slightest bit interested. If a girl says she's bi straight up you'd have to hope a threesomes on the cards at some stage.

I know I'd sleep better knowing you dumbed him and went exploring your bisexual side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Have a proper relationship and stop f**king about. Two people need to be faithful to each other. None of this open relationship crap. Load of sh1te tbh. Either both of you commit or forget the f**k about the whole goddamn thing. I hate all this sh1te like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

the_syco wrote: »
    A cheating whore, is a cheating whore.

You know he's straight, so does that make it alright for him to snog a girl he likes? No? Then quit your jibber jabber. As for him kissing the girl, well, it seems two cheater have made a couple. They just dislike when the other does it, but thinks it's perfectly alright when they do it...:rolleyes:

QFT. Grow up OP.

Infact, the dude is indeed a legend for the "I thought it was you" line. Now if he just dumped you he'd be on a winning streak!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

janeybabe wrote: »
    Course we're all bi! Sure aren't we all riding other women in secret! It's just that the men have yet to figure this out.
    Oh, we've figured it out all right. We just seem to keep missing it! :(
    -Freebird- wrote: »
    I think I missed that memo!

<_<

>_>
    Get with the programme, ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

Oh, we've figured it out all right. We just seem to keep missing it! :(

it usually happens at the pBan beers

<_<
    >_>

• Advertisement

Faith wrote: »
    Well pepper bolliwoodi useful_contacts, I think you should dump him, tbh. Then you can be free to "explore your sexuality" as much as you want with no-one complaining!
    It's good to finally put a name to the shit posts.

Thank heavens this wasn't in PI. Much better this way.

Advertisement