Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video of Real alien to be shown..

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

OctavarIan wrote: »
    This is where the fake vid surfaced. Notice the other amazing footage they have on that page, included actual footage of laser pens alien probes!

Lol at this:http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo/alienkitchen.mp4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Even if it was real, could we tell the difference?

Like who actually believes Aliens or whatever have visited this earth, while we have been around?

To think that you would have to be crazy imo :p

Anyway stills will show up of this video in the next few days and it will have been captured with a sagem phone like all the of other videos, 90% of ufologists seem to be scammers and dont own hd camcorders...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

I love the flickering eye lids, regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Something strange that people never think about regarding aliens, they always seem to be roughly the same size as humans, but they could come from planets larger than earth, and be proportionally fecking HUGE compared to us, the chances of them the same size as us is near impossible. Even different species on earth are massive, a mouse from another planet could be like the thing in cloverfield compared to us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Something strange that people never think about regarding aliens, they always seem to be roughly the same size as humans, but they could come from planets larger than earth, and be proportionally fecking HUGE compared to us, the chances of them the same size as us is near impossible. Even different species on earth are massive, a mouse from another planet could be like the thing in cloverfield compared to us.

Actually intelligent beings elsewhere in universe would likely be similar to us in dimensions anway. The bigger the planet the more gravity and this would affect size. There are certain proportions/apparent laws in biology that mean that the brain size/volume and neuron density etc we have is optimum for high level consciousness and intelligence. Bigger brain does'nt mean smarter eg;whale I can't remember the exact implications of these laws of astrobiology but I can safely say any intelligent aliens could'nt be the size of mountains or smaller than bacteria.Theres some good documentaries about it on youtube, search for astrobiology.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Actually intelligent beings elsewhere in universe would likely be similar to us in dimensions anway. The bigger the planet the more gravity and this would affect size. There are certain proportions/apparent laws in biology that mean that the brain size/volume and neuron density etc we have is optimum for high level consciousness and intelligence. Bigger brain does'nt mean smarter eg;whale I can't remember the exact implications of these laws of astrobiology but I can safely say any intelligent aliens could'nt be the size of mountains or smaller than bacteria.Theres some good documentaries about it on youtube, search for astrobiology.

Would it not be fairer to say that the harshness of the world forced our primitive monkey brains to adapt and that is why we consider ourselves smarter than, say, an elephant.

As for the video, I would say that more likely than being staged by this guy, the guy probably has video cameras dotted about his house running all day and night, and a few drunken mates decided to play a practical joke on him by putting on a mask and appearing in front of his window.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Does anybody remeber a "real" alien footage video from about ten years ago supposedly taken in mexico?There was a lot of talk about it at the time amongst the Weird Beard fraternity.Apparantly it was a non-humanoid yoke being chased by a load of melon farmers or something complete with hysterical spanish dialogue.Cant find it anywhere.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

saw the video footage and i believe that the troll was just stoping for a quick piss stop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

My guess is that it's the real thing. After all, given the number of Americans who have seen/spoken to/been abducted by aliens, they must be swarming about there like Times Square on a Monday morning. Sooner or later someone is bound to photograph one. And why shouldn't he be looking in the window? They often abduct American women (though God knows why) so they are obviously of a voyeuristic temperament:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,125 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

basquille wrote: »

Hah! Someday we may get an alien / lizard video filmed on something other than a Gameboy camera periphiral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Artifical grain filter, and an adobe watermark.
    Next :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

its either
    this
    or
    this
    :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Jesus H,the gullibility,nay,stupidity of people is astounding.I havnt seen anything so blatantly faked since the frisbee flying saucers of the 70's.

News crews were told to turn their cameras away so no video of the "being" can be shown in public until the film can be analyzed.

Will be interesting to see what the experts will say about the video.

Advertisement