Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male vocalist & acoustic guitarist available in Dublin

Options
  • 16-08-2015 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everybody,

I'm Marc, I'm 29 and I'm interested in joining bands, groups and/or individuals as a vocalist and/or acoustic guitarist. I'm a self taught guitarist, I've been playing for about 15 years and I've been singing for most of my life. My vocal range is roughly baritone but fairly flexible.

I'm still relatively new to the gigging scene but I've had some experience over the last year doing covers with another singer & friend at some open mic nights around Dublin & really enjoyed it so I'm hoping to keep going with it now.

I mostly do folk, pop, rock, indie covers but I'm pretty open to different styles and genres. I also work on my own melodies which are mostly 'fingerstyle' and 'percussive' pieces.

I live in Dublin 7 so anywhere close to the city would suit best as I don't have a car.

Anyway, if you're interested feel free to get in touch on 0863187290 or at
    marcod86 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 the raven 15

Hi Marc, I'm AL, I'm a Dublin based singer looking to set up an acoustic covers/originals group....I just saw your ad and we seem to want something similar.

I have previous gigging and recording experience.
    would you be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 marcod86

Hi Al, thanks for getting in touch & sorry for the late reply. Yea that sounds pretty much like what I'm looking for so I'd be happy to meet up for a chat or a jam or whatever. Sure send me a txt on 0863187290 and we can organise a meetup at some point. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭druma

Hey.are you still looking for a band?
    D'you have any recordings of you singing?
    Thanks

Advertisement