Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First book for sale..

Options
  • 27-08-2013 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Howye folks,

Some may remember me posting here years ago, others won't. But the crux of it is that I've recently had a book of poetry published called 'The Sleeping Warrior'.

If the notion takes you, and to see excerpts from it, have a look at the blog thesleepingwarrior.wordpress.com and if you feel so inclined, it's also available through the site!

I'll also be down in Banagher this Friday night, Charlie Byrne's in Galway on the 12th September at 6pm, Munster for the week after Galway and back up to Carrick-on-Shannon in Leitrim on the 20th. Come and say hello if it's your thing, hopefully there'll be craic to be had.

If ye fancy getting in touch, my Facebook page is www.facebook.com/thesleepingwarrior or alternatively I'll be the young fella foothering around the country with a bag of poetry slung on his shoulder.

Keep the peace,

Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Congrats on getting published. I'm not really into poetry myself but hope your work gets a good reception.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Pixie Chief

That's fantastic, so very pleased for you! Will try to get to one of the readings...but in case I don't, I hope they all go amazingly well. Off to have a little look at FB page....

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SAMurphy

Cheers folks, been a busy couple of months, but it's great to see things taking off. It's a small island, hopefully see ye around it at some point!

Advertisement