Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Restructure 2012

Options
  • 31-10-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

How and how has it effected any of you guys/girls here??? Me it cost me my move to a diff unit as my brigade wouldnt sign off until more came clear and now its gone grrr :mad::mad::mad: But id say a lot of more people have been affected a whole lot more than me....... TELL US

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

You've been in every unit in the defence forces at this stage...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Make up your mind FANTAPANTS, you previously stated you were an exer.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    How and how has it effected any of you guys/girls here??? Me it cost me my move to a diff unit as my brigade wouldnt sign off until more came clear and now its gone grrr :mad::mad::mad: But id say a lot of more people have been affected a whole lot more than me....... TELL US

Can mods move this to Walter Mitty, this lad is related to Investment methinks:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement