Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRISH PAINT MAGIC theme tune??!!

Options
  • 14-05-2011 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

Does anyone know the theme tune "ireland, my/oh (?) ireland" (not the wolfe tones). its on Irish Paint Magic which is on tg4 on weekday mornings???
    Im mad to know, i love the show, its brilliant and hilarious at the same time :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

The song is called Ireland my Ireland and im nearly certain the version from the show is by the Dublin City Ramblers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm quite reliably informed that the song is from the album "My Ireland" by a friend of a friend of mine named Martin Byrne. Details: http://www.martinbyrne.ie/2012/02/music-album-martin-byrne-my-ireland/

Apparently the Ramblers' one is a cover version but Martin's was the original.

Advertisement