Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids MTB lessons

Options
  • 11-03-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Quote from giant Dublin fb page
    "Summers coming and we want everybody on bikes , especially the kids . We have a venue and the most experienced MTB Teacher in the World..if you have a mighty biking Sprockid ( Surfing has Groms ) that wants to take on XC, Enduro or DH then we will be running lessons for them starting in April , 3yrs to 15 years . SHow your interest by contacting Richie in the shop or by emailing him at richie@giant-dublin.ie"

Great idea, my two have gone to the xc round in g ride last year where Richie organised a balance bike race for the wee little kids and gave away a new bike to the winner. Mine love goin into the shop to see the bikes and Richie always lets them try the bikes. He's great with the kids, highly recommend this to anyone looking to get their kids involved in cycling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,009 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Richie is really great at this. I'd almost buy a Giant in appreciation. :pac:

Advertisement