Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new henly stove

Options
  • 13-09-2013 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi all, I am looking at a Henley achill 7 kw stove for about €900 and another €300 fitted. Do you think that is a reasonable price.
    Also looking for recommendations on fitters if I go and buy the stove myself. I am in South Dublin and need someone that is reliable and clean, many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭howlingcat

<snip>

Thanks for th reply
    The reason I was goin for henley was of price . No problem buying goods from recycled materials and from china the largest manufacturing country in the world. I do want a stove that lasts though an parts have to be available
    Stanley is out if my budget would there be similar for same price in an insert fire for €800. Any advice on alternatives

Advertisement