Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Oxegen

Options
  • 06-07-2005 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Friend is driving us to Oxegen. Problem is that he only has a provisional license and we cannot go on the main roads i.e. M50. Does anyone know a good route to get there without using the main roads. We are coming from the northside of Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

Go Through Kill It Takes 20 Mins From My House In Rathcoole
    Will See Ya There

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ShakyJ

weedhead wrote:
    Go Through Kill It Takes 20 Mins From My House In Rathcoole
    Will See Ya There
    sound weedhead, any more input lads ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

do you have to pay to park your car

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

Take down the L plates for the drive on the M50 :)
    To get through Kill you have to get on the the nass road anyway through the Red Cow roundabout.

But Kill is an option for your friend is not too confident and wants to avoid some of the dual carriage way - he will still have to go on a large chunk of it though

Where in the northside are you coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Norinoco

do you have to pay to park your car

No - its free in the designated carparks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭ShakyJ

Norinoco wrote:
    Take down the L plates for the drive on the M50 :)
    To get through Kill you have to get on the the nass road anyway through the Red Cow roundabout.

But Kill is an option for your friend is not too confident and wants to avoid some of the dual carriage way - he will still have to go on a large chunk of it though

Where in the northside are you coming from?
    drumcondra. hes not driving that long so i dont know if he'll be that confident at going on the main roads

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

Just tell him to keep to the slow lane and keep it at a resonable speed and he'll be grand.

My mam is an L driver for the last three years, always freaks out at the tests, but anyhoo, she drives over the M50 at least 4 times a week, and the M1 at least 2 a month.

oxegen.ie/info/sitemap.html

http://www.weathercheck.net/oxegen05

Woooooooot for Oxegen!

Advertisement