Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Samsung full HD smart TV. Littlewoods.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

bri007 wrote: »
    Yeah I see that, said out of stick until 5 dec! I'd say we will get an email in the morning stating order cancelled due to security check, just wish they would let ya know as I want to get a tv and tomorrow is when the last chance to get any decent deal in one

Would it not mean that security checks have passed if it's moved passed ' order processing'?

Edit.... Just checked tracking status and it's changed to delivery on 1/12

Delivery on Tuesday 1 December, 2015 to My Account Address
    Original Delivery Date: Tuesday 1 December, 2015

This parcel contains
    Item Number: 69MMA, SAMSUNG UE32J5500AKXXU 32" SMART, BLACK, ONE SIZE, Quantity: 1
    Latest Tracking Information
    26/11/2015 21:15 Order being processed at warehouse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

I was just putting up a poor review on their Facebook page when literally as I speak my phone beeps for new email, long behold it said it will be delivered on the 10 dec!

I take it all back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭shuvly

iggy wrote: »
    Just got order confirmation email so at least it's moved off order processing.

It's saying delivery on 10/12/15.
    For anyone that got theirs shipped what was the delivery date?

Next Tuesday Dec 1

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

rob w wrote: »
    Where did that code come from....was it public or did you get it in an email or something?

https://plus.three.ie/Offer/Details/6548

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭rob w

Davy wrote: »

Thanks!

Got an email overnight to say it has been processed and will be delivered by Dec 10th! But when i login to my account on their website it says delivery by the 2nd......will not believe it until I see it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭petejmk

Thanks!

Got an email overnight to say it has been processed and will be delivered by Dec 10th! But when i login to my account on their website it says delivery by the 2nd......will not believe it until I see it!

I'd say you will. Fastway just tried to deliver mine. Original estimate was next Wednesday.

Mine just delivered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Mine arrived too. Thanks OP

Mine arrived too. Thanks OP

Will you let me know what you think. I am not connected to sky yet as have old sky box with no hdmi and will get adaptor cable later.

But I am connected to internet. I have a problem already with the picture. At the bottom the screen just above the samsung logo when on page with white background like web browser you can see what I can only describe as wrinkled paper. I know that sounds totally weird but its what its like!

Picture otherwise is perfect.

Unfortunately tv needs to be returned due to faulty LED screen. But from what I have seen of it so far I am more than happy to get a replacement.

It has taken quite some time due to black Friday to arrange for a replacement, as TV out of stock and gone up in price to 349 euros. Collection is now sorted but apparently there needs to be super special authorisation to send me another one at 243 euros...

Good luck to the rest of ye!

• Advertisement

That's a pity but least they are giving you a replacement :)

I hope mine us ok when I get it.

TV's delivered already....impressive! What was your original delivery dates?

My order has moved to despatched now, originally saying due date was next week!

TV's delivered already....impressive! What was your original delivery dates?

My order has moved to despatched now, originally saying due date was next week!

My original due date was Dec 1

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭wild turkey

Mine landed today but has a faulty screen
    Ive just been on to them to return it , theyve refunded me for the broken one but I now have to pay the full amount and wait till delivery on the 16 th Dec before theyll refund me the discount on the replacement
    Pain in the ass!

Mine landed today but has a faulty screen
    Ive just been on to them to return it , theyve refunded me for the broken one but I now have to pay the full amount and wait till delivery on the 16 th Dec before theyll refund me the discount on the replacement
    Pain in the ass!

Exactly what happened to me today...see above!!! But they told me I can't get refunded for the faulty tv until they receive it back next week and examine it...

It's must be a bad batch?

Has anyone got this and it works? I haven't tried mine yet as its a present for my oldest kid for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

Has anyone got this and it works? I haven't tried mine yet as its a present for my oldest kid for Christmas.

Not looking good 2 of the 3 delivered so far faulty. Yours the third not checked.

I'll try it tonight when I get home. Thanks for the heads up guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

I missed delivery of mine yesterday. I will let ye know when it arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,176 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Mine arrived last night, no issues whatsoever with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

This Lidl offer might be of interest if you missed Littlewoods - not SMART Tv

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=33120

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

RainyDay wrote: »
    This Lidl offer might be of interest if you missed Littlewoods - not SMART Tv

http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?action=showDetail&id=33120

Not full HD like the Littlewoods one.

Courier called with mine this morning....2 days earlier than expexcted! Nobody home, so will get it tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

mine was delivered on friday to a neighbour, hate when they do that, i'd prefer to collect myself tbh. delivery was due on Wednesday originally

hopefully will collect from neighbor today and will update then

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭paidi_ed

Just wanted to say thanks to the OP. I nabbed a 40" Samsung 4k tv that was also reduced by a lot on the same night (Most tv's were, not just the 32" Samsung). With the 10% off it was even more of a steal. Was waiting to see if they would cancel but it's currently on the way :-)

Many thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

Mine arrived today had a quick look and its spot on no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Finally got my order sorted, with the security checks they needed identification so they got that verified and processed the new order for me. I have to pay a higher price initially but refund the difference when tv arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

no problems here either with the tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Tracking says 'loaded onto van' since 8.30 this morning but it says delivery is Tues 1/12.
    I have to go out but don't want to miss it. Anyone know what time fastway work until?

Edit.... Just arrived

Advertisement