Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question to people who already did their leaving cert.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭VenomousFish

bb1234567 wrote: »
    LUCKY :mad: I have to go over material so many times to remember it....

haha yeah :o . i feel like such a dick when my friends complain about their 5 hour study sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

spurious wrote: »
    You might be the sort of person remembers things you hear better than things you see/read. Try recording a sound file of some topic and see does that help.
    Very many people don't know what style of learner they are.

Maybe haha its a little bit late now so Ill stick with the reading learning for now, if I repeat I might try the listening method , thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭maguic24

Badwulf wrote: »
    I'm gonna keep this simple. I got 245 in my mock, failed higher level bio by 2 percent and higher level AG by 10 percent. I didnt study for my mocks at all. I need 300 points. And I've only started studying in the last 3 or two weeks, I do about nine hours a day, so my question in a nutshell is, did anyone who done there leaving cert last year have any success stories where they only really studied for the last 3 weeks ish and managed to get 300+ points? or do you know of anyone who managed to pull this off? im basically asking for last minute success stories to give me hope and make me feel better. Tell me your thoughts :P:eek:

My is well over 5 years ago,

I got 70 more points in the real thing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SpoonTheGreater

Failed my maths mocks, got a B3 on the honours paper in the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Badwulf

Well guys it starts tomorrow, I hope these last 3-4 weeks of hardcore study will get me the 300 points I need, wish me luck and thanks for the advice :)

Advertisement