Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandoras Battery

Options
  • 14-10-2007 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Im gonna get a Slim soon and wanna downgrade it.. i know i need to do the Pandoras method but know, noone with a HB enabled PSP... so i was wondering in advance..

Is there anyone who could help me with this Anyone who has a HB enabled psp ??

Thanks,
    Barry.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Where are you based? I could do it for you but i'm based in Letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Hi,

Thanks ! Im actually in Tipp so no to meeting up :p bu i could post the battery ?

Barry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=81424

I dunno if it works but the threads got enough replies. And you'd wanna have a spare battery.
    Edit: A slim battery probably wouldnt work for this method or the normal ipl/whatever method.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hi, the thing is the battery has to be a phat one to be made into a pandora, so if you buy a spare that's a phat then i'll be able to do it for you. Otherwise i dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Remember, you'll need a magic memorystick also!

• Advertisement
Advertisement