Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IS DREW PETERSON GUILTY?

Options
  • 09-06-2009 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Was watching Dr.Phil one day and he was interviewing this guy.

Although there is no concrete evidence that he murdered his wife and his other wife went missing, all the leads and lie detetor tests suggest that he is guilty.

he was a cop for over 32 years.
    he can't be prosecuted because of the lack of evidence.
    he told the audience and in a previous interview that he knows how to con people and is very good at his job

the eason he showed no emotion or wanted to search for his wives is because he has been trained as a cop to be tough and thinks the search is pointless.

if you've followed this story, let me know your viewpoint.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭ilivetolearn

Anybody interested in discussing this theory can find additional background information here.

Alternativley you can watch the clip referenced in the OP:

I'm not familiar with this story.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he used to be a regular enough feature on the dan abrams show on msnbc, always meant to keep an eye on how the case turned out but keep forgetting all about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

Damn, I just want to know what Dr. Phil thinks. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭stiff kitten

so i take it you lov dr.phil!

Advertisement