Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Gorvernment Started The Swine Flu

• 03-06-2009 12:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

Anybody here who listens to the FM104 Phoneshow will know of a man called Zultan. Basically he rings up with bullsh1t comments about absoloutely everything.

A couple of nights back was his worst yet: The United States Government created the worldwide epidemic that has killed thousands of people. Now theres a CT for you!

It souns like cr*p to me, why would the government do that? He also claimed they plan on killing off 1/3 of the world, and if the Swine Flu doesn't reach the mark, something else will be brought in to finish the job.

To me, it sounds like the biggest load of bull as far as CT go, but dear old Zultan was never known for having good opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Doesn't make any sense to me. It would be nearly impossible to target a specific race so anyone could die from it and a number of nationalities have died from it. Given proper treatment very few people will actually die over and above the thousands of people who die from flu each and very year as it is. I think something like 10,000 people a year die from flu in the US alone. When I was in India I read that 30 to 40 thousand people a year die from rabies. Some perspective is always good in these things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

considering the proximity of US owned research facilities to the FMD outbreak not so long ago, and the point of origin of the pig flu being mexico.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Well since only around 130 have been confirmed dead by this strain of swine flu by the WHO and another 80-ish are suspected dead by it, he's kinda out on his numbers. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭DTrotter

considering the proximity of US owned research facilities to the FMD outbreak not so long ago, and the point of origin of the pig flu being mexico.......

Not entertaining this nonsense for a second, but didn't the virus originate in an American pig farm but it was in Mexico that it started to spread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

taram wrote: »
    Well since only around 130 have been confirmed dead by this strain of swine flu by the WHO and another 80-ish are suspected dead by it, he's kinda out on his numbers. :P

I didn't quote those numbers, the man himself did.

Just to show how insane he is:

1. Bertie Ahern knew about the recession three years before it hit.
    2. Within the next five years, slave labour will be the main income for Ireland
    3. We should do away with blinking amber traffic lights, as they give him migraines.

[Obvious Sarcasm] The man is really normal [Sarcasm Ended]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

vflhp wrote: »
    I didn't quote those numbers, the man himself did.

Just to show how insane he is:

1. Bertie Ahern knew about the recession three years before it hit.
    2. Within the next five years, slave labour will be the main income for Ireland
    3. We should do away with blinking amber traffic lights, as they give him migraines.

[Obvious Sarcasm] The man is really normal [Sarcasm Ended]

Well if he knows of the future slave trade in Ireland he obviously knows stuff about swine flu we and the WHO don't know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

and considering the first case was in California

Advertisement