Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peace :)

• 28-01-2015 2:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have to go anonymous for this (didn't want to). I wasn't allowed to start a thread or do whatever! Its 01:15, why would anybody be up at this hour? I'm a night owl, granted. I'm after watching this room over the last few weeks, and just completely balls' it up. The only thing I got right was to register. I'm watching After hours and the thread they have about depression and the like, ye know? :(

My partner passed away (I don't know how else to say that)..its what? 02:30, the Samaritans? brilliant lads x

I have not got a clue what is going on. Ye know?

I'm 43, wtf is ahead of me?

To those of ye lads! be happy :)

take what ye have...love it and never mind what anybody says to ye! k :)

We're born what we are.. We're loved by who we know and how knows us.

Never mind the people who shuffle you in the street, don't worry about the people who come across as fierce.. God knows, they could be going through a lot worse than we are... xxx

Peace like :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Rick_

Don't think there is anything I can say but I am very sorry to hear about your partner. My condolences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭lottpaul

I'm really sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through and I hope you have people close to you who can help and care for you. If it helps to post then just write what you're feeling - it doesnt have to be perfect spelling, grammar etc - just write it down. If it doesn't have a coherent beginning, middle or end - who cares? It's really important to talk. Keep in touch.

Advertisement