Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anywhere I can send cut files to have them laser cut?

• 26-12-2014 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭

I have some cut files that I'd love to get laser cut because doing it by hand would be just way too painful. It's just to cut paper for making a paper structure so we aren't talking industrial laser cutting or anything

Is there anywhere you can bring them or send them and have them cut by a laser cutter like you would bring something somewhere to be printed etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Do they need to be laser cut rather than cut with a plotter? Also what size are the pieces? I could probably help with both solutions - I have a plotter and have someone in the UK that laser cuts pieces in acrylic for me. Although you might someone in Ireland that can do the laser cutting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Sorry, I hope this is not too late. I know Snow in Dublin do them. I haven't used them myself but a friend at college used the for perspex and the finish was great.

Advertisement