Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***DCU Acccomodation 2013***

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Vmj63

carmelmcg wrote: »
    Where are you situated?

Hi my daughter is staying in digs in elmount close and it's just too far of a walk especially on mornings like this morning. She s looking for something closer

• Registered Users Posts: 30 fusion19

dont ever live in Gateway the men who run the place are evil,ego driven fools and you dont ever want to meet them. I would rather live on the street then be treated like this again

• Registered Users Posts: 11 am23843

Hi, 3 2nd year students( girls) looking for accommodation near DCU if any one has any info.
    Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭petronius

I see from the Irish times that prices in student accommodation in DCU as well as, TCD and UCD is going up this year -
    Is this just profiteering based since rents are going up, rather than a cost increase for the colleges to provide accommodation

• Registered Users Posts: 8 aisling2308

Hi,

My three friends and I have been let down by a house we paid a deposit on and are in desperate need of another house situated close to Dublin City University. If you have any information could you please send me a PM.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement