Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He hasn't gone away you know

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭rockbeast

amdublin wrote: »
    Bertie Ahern. What a sneaky little snake.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/im-blue-in-the-face-doing-constituency-work-says-bertie-30197047.html

Best tv program in years was when Mike Murphy interviewed him a few years ago. Should be re-ran every couple of months.

Snakes got nothing on that fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

amdublin wrote: »
    Bertie Ahern. What a sneaky little snake.

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/im-blue-in-the-face-doing-constituency-work-says-bertie-30197047.html

Best tv program in years was when Mike Murphy interviewed him a few years ago. Should be re-ran every couple of months.

This said video is it?

What really irritates me about Ahern is him saying things like he wishes he was still in power during the crisis because of his experience in finance and that he thinks he could have fixed things. The man isn't even a real accountant. More likely that he saw the **** load of money the country were about to be paying out and maybe a few thousand wouldn't be noticed now that we're dealing in billions.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,486 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

I reckon Micheál Martin will be a great leader of the country. Don't know why Bertie was so harsh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Great leader lol what is that even?They're all career politicians, enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

I reckon Micheál Martin will be a great leader of the country. Don't know why Bertie was so harsh.

Wasn't Martin the man who set up the HSE? If that is evidence of his capability to run the country, I wouldn't have much confidence in him to lead anything.
    As for Bertie, I'm afraid he seems to inhabit a planet with which only he is familiar!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Eight Ball

He couldn't manage a corner shop never mind the country.

FF. Never forget what they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Why is this news?

Who gives a ****e about him? I'm sure there plenty of other people blue in the face doing work too. Big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,453 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Tragic that he managed to escape the cupboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Crook as was his boss before him, the lot of them, crooked inept thieves. FF should be consigned tot he thrash but there are idiots out there still supporting them. Actually this current crowd are proving themselves quite inept also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

Forgotten but not gone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Is that video real? I have no problem accepting that he's corrupt but surely he would at least have prepared a response for a scenario like that.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I wish he'd take his own advice and off himself already :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

He along with the rest of the fianna fail crime syndicate should have been strung up on every lamppost in the country after their reign of destruction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

He along with the rest of the fianna fail crime syndicate should have been strung up on every lamppost in the country after their reign of destruction

original.jpg?w=600&h

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

This is how it begins folks...

Kill it with fire!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

It is clear that a substantial part of the elite desire to see that organisation return to power; the promotion of that party through television radio and print over the past 10 months has been rising steadily, especially in giving publicity to their execrable wretch of a leader; this should be worrying for anyone who cares about the future of our democracy. They should be proscribed by law.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

I reckon Micheál Martin will be a great leader of the country.

yeah , just what the country needs - bring back Fianna Fail so they can completely wreck the country this time

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

He has a thick skin .

Advertisement