Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Into the Future

Options
  • 27-10-2013 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭

I pre-ordered this EP as soon I could and since getting it two days ago, I am loving it.

The futuristic elements are so up my alley. I've barely stopped playing this EP.

Sadly the future town, is the same regardless of the neighbourhood you pick. (I was expecting that). But you can control whether you have a "normal" future, selfish/smog ridden future or Eutopia. On top of that there is the "descendants". Which so far are a wild wild prediction, but fun nonetheless.

Not alot of supernaturals in the future it seems(despite everyone in my town being a supernatural). I'm hoping awesomemod will fix this.

Plumbots are fun. Useful XD.

Anyone else have this yet? and what do you think of it? :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Sounds kinda cool actually. Sort of like a Hindu god thing!

Don't have it yet, must get it sometime, whenever I get around to it. Apparently its the last EP in Sims 3:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

yep thats what they're saying, there may be another stuff pack. But there's only a year til sims 4.
    ___
    I'm still loving this game, and have only stopped playing when real life gets in the way :P

I love seeing them use "advance technology" and mess up,
    like there's an "air" elevator, they often fall out of, tis funny ^^.
    The hoverboard is cool, and the new nanite bugs are too.

The jetpack allows almost instantaneous travel.

The traveling to the future is much like travelling to a World Adventures town. You have a quest as well from the "Time Traveller" but can be easily ignored too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Vahevala

There will be no more stuff packs for Sims 3, They have delayed Sims 4 till Autumn 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I have bought this expansion pack but can't seem to get into it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Vahevala wrote: »
    There will be no more stuff packs for Sims 3.

I find it hard to believe that they wont release anymore stuff packs for the sims 3 when there's still a year until the sequel comes round. Did EA say this officially?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Only installing this now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Does any1 elses game keep saying processing fr ages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

Was there a recent update?

I had no problem after installing the the EP, it was a little bit slower to load, but nothing major.

Do you have any mods installed, they're the most likely culprit. If not, s'pose you might have to unistall the lot and reinstall?.
    (If you have store items, I'd try uninstalling all them first, before doing the game.. it's not common that one of them causes problems, but they might)

Advertisement