Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie week

Options
  • 07-03-2015 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi all!my friend and I (both female,early 30s)are heading to willie week from the Wednesday to the Sunday....our usual accommodation has fallen through,anybody know of places with availability left?preferably around milltown/Spanish point...thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

Hi all!my friend and I (both female,early 30s)are heading to willie week from the Wednesday to the Sunday....our usual accommodation has fallen through,anybody know of places with availability left?preferably around milltown/Spanish point...thanks for reading!

my dirty mind females heading out to willie week :D did you try any of the caravan sites in area may have some for rent ?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭afro man

afro man wrote: »
    my dirty mind females heading out to willie week :D did you try any of the caravan sites in area may have some for rent ?

see attached may help with your search

• Registered Users Posts: 41 stringofmisery

Thanks a mill Afro man....will start dialling these numbers tomorrow!sound!

Advertisement