Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lesson 11 complete driving test in a Month :)

Options
  • 14-07-2013 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey guys,

Thiis my first thread on this.. been following the boards for some weeks getting loads of tips. The key to driving is pratice and learn as much as possible.. I suppose i want to learn as much as possible

My Lessons finish with my instructor this week.. his also my sponsor.. Test is in Galway in the morning.Any advice on:

What to do running up to the test? (which is in 4weeks)

Combating Nerves??

Change instructor for expierence? (His very good tho..Have no car to practice in)

Joesph

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Cathalog

You said it yourself, just keep practicing.

Do a pre-test with your instructor maybe a week beforehand. Ask him to act like a tester - i.e he shouldn't be talking to you at all, pointing out mistakes, etc. He should just be giving you the necessary directions.

The pretest should let you know if you need anymore lessons before the test.

It should also help you with your nerves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Joesph30

Thanks Cathalog, What a good idea. His showing me the checks next lesson and asking me a few theory questions next day.. so maybe after the next lesson we'l plan a pre test run.. a few weeks left to go.. might ask him that. Any mistakes i do now hopefully it will iron out.. A friend is showing me his Driving test run next week so it sud help if i have any worries now. Joesph :)

Advertisement