Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage tourist poster of Youghal, Co Cork

Options
  • 13-08-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,

I'm trying to track a copy of an old tourist poster of Youghal, Co Cork.

The poster is of the lighthouse & beach in Youghal & includes the text 'Spend your holidays at Youghal Co Cork'. Does anyone know where I could get one of these??

Any help is greatly appreciated

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

CatAnne wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm trying to track a copy of an old tourist poster of Youghal, Co Cork.

The poster is of the lighthouse & beach in Youghal & includes the text 'Spend your holidays at Youghal Co Cork'. Does anyone know where I could get one of these??

Any help is greatly appreciated

Theres a framed copy in the Nook Bar in Youghal,I think it might be the same one as in this picture.

marcella.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CatAnne

This is the poster! Any idea where I could get my hands on a copy??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

CatAnne wrote: »
    This is the poster! Any idea where I could get my hands on a copy??

Are you talking about an original or reproduction?I don't know if theres reproductions made and as for an original maybe look around car boot sales etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

The original is as scarce as hen's teeth, you could be going to car boots for the next century and not find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 CatAnne

It's a reproduction I'm looking for...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

Ring the Nook and ask them.

Advertisement