Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return toshiba satellite vista back to factory settings?

Options
  • 06-10-2008 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

i have come to the conclusion my laptop is ****ed. how can i return it back to its original settings when it was class?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

use the vista toshiba restore disk,you should have an original cdrom,1,or 2, that restores everything,if not use drivermax,free prog to save the drivers,copy to cdr/ usb, .reinstall windows vista ,if you have no restore disk;YOU COULD BOOT UP,F8 SAFE MODE, arrow down to ,Directory restore services,recovery mode ,click enter,that,ll allow you to work in safe mode,even if you have many malware issues.google drivermax download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Procedures for Toshiba is to tap F8 while you see the Toshiba boot up logo until a list of options comes up - "Repair My Computer" will be one of these, select it and follow the instructions. Procedure takes about 40 minutes or so.

Advertisement