Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost Adventures:Halloween Special Irelands Celtic Demons

Options
  • 05-11-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

A tad bit late on this but has anyone seen the Ghost Adventures Ireland Halloween special?
    I just got round to seeing it last night and it was really good!
    They went to the Hell Fire club and Loftus Hall including a few other places around the country..
    I can't post links but the full thing is up on youtube.
    Link here (just take out the arrows>>>>) youtube.com/>>>watch?v=upgSZUSJ7I4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

cave of the cats was in it - I only skipped through to that then I had to wash out my eyes. Horrible show.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭gnarbarian

maccored wrote: »
    cave of the cats was in it - I only skipped through to that then I had to wash out my eyes. Horrible show.

Yeah I question the credibility of The Ghost Adventures tv show myself but I enjoyed it none the less just because it was an Ireland special.. :)
    That whole thing when the fella said he was touched by the devil just made me laugh :P

again this is a highly produced show. They have to deliver ratings. Producers will do anything to do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,528 ✭✭✭kub

gnarbarian wrote: »
    Yeah I question the credibility of The Ghost Adventures tv show myself but I enjoyed it none the less just because it was an Ireland special.. :)
    That whole thing when the fella said he was touched by the devil just made me laugh :P

So it's not just the servants of God that touch people inappropriately. ....
    Bloody joke of a TV show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

kub wrote: »
    So it's not just the servants of God that touch people inappropriately. ....

Sound fairly bitter and twisted yourself...

• Advertisement

I watched it, it was pretty bad. "We are in the irish countryside, Its very overcast, very grey" said in a very sinister tone.

I nearly wet my pants.

the cave they went to is a cool cave though

maccored wrote: »
    the cave they went to is a cool cave though

Where have i seen that before ? ;)

Where have i seen that before ? ;)

i do believe its in Legend Seekers Vol 1 which will be published in January

Advertisement