Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,771 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

OPENROAD wrote: »
    Can never find a good place for them here though imo

aye i agree with this. so much nicer back home

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    aye i agree with this. so much nicer back home

We are far to sophisticated to eat them from old newspapers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Dub13 wrote: »

:p

They are nicer over there though, just can't seem to find a decent place here.

Ha, a few of my local chippies stopped wrapping them in newspaper. I think they were told that they had to as it was affecting the taste or something.

But listen to Open...they are just for some reason so much nicer. I think they always tend to **** up the batter here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

JPA wrote: »
    What's the most words a person can write in, say, 15 hours? :)

I've done 3,000 in around 4 hours, including breaks for smoking and pissing, all from scratch. :)

You need sound for this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,498 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

You need sound for this...

OH JESUS CHRISSHT :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

fullstop wrote: »
    OH JESUS CHRISSHT :D

AWWWWWWWWWWW LAAAAAD!! :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Orizio wrote: »
    index.php?t=getfile&id=22574&

Taken from cool vids, pics and links

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Brilliant.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Ahhhhhhhhhh Jayshis Laaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd, Shhhhhhhhhhhhtop!

Facebook tool,I believe this lad posts on the soccer forum here on boards.Checkout some of the pics absolute knob head.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506

Facebook tool,I believe this lad posts on the soccer forum here on boards.Checkout some of the pics absolute knob head.

:confused: is that the right link?

OPENROAD wrote: »
    :confused: is that the right link?

Yes I just checked it again,why do you know him...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

I love that one, it's a dinger

Who is that wanker?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not gonna lie, you got me for a second

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Is this the cache or something of your own face book account I don't have one so it just goes to the login page.

p_larkin99 wrote: »
    Who is that wanker?

Complete twat !!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Well fcuking played sir.

**** you Dub. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Guess who this is:

50-cent-weight.jpg

Answer:
    50 Cent

I shít you not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Before we get any complaints, if you're logged into your Facebook account and click on that link, you see your own profile. It's not you he's talking about...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Darragh wrote: »
    Before we get any complaints
    Too late...:) I've already had one...
    It's not you he's talking about...
    Secretly though....:p

I always got a laugh out of those "Open this to see a monkey" things in the zoo, where there'd be a mirror inside. I'd probably still find that funny.

Before we get any complaints, if you're logged into your Facebook account and click on that link, you see your own profile. It's not you he's talking about...

Could have told me that before I cried myself to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Of course could have been just as easily a ladette as well. Credit where credit is due you guys are good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

sceptre wrote: »
    Too late...:) I've already had one...

Some people should not be let out of their home without supervision tbh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,981 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

ridiculous...

ZqkqN.jpg

Great tekkers. Had to keep looking at it to see what the fook he was at :D

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    ridiculous...

ZqkqN.jpg
    Who needs spiderman when you have this. Good vid that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Dub.....You £$%head:D

I was like, WTF.....brilliant, what've I done now????

Come on fluffs you are about the most well behaved poster we have here. Dont think there is anyone on here who would have a bad word to say about you.

Come on fluffs you are about the most well behaved poster we have here. Dont think there is anyone on here who would have a bad word to say about you.

Brown noser - fluff I think you're a bóllix :D

PaulieC wrote: »
    Sorry I meant to say anyone of importance- Just kidding :D

Sorry I meant to say anyone of importance- Just kidding :D

Touché good sir :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Aw thanks PaulieC and SOTS!!
    Made my little heart swell:)

PaulieC wrote: »

This made me giggle anyway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

WTF is this? A parent teacher meeting?

Spud83 wrote: »
    WTF is this? A parent teacher meeting?
    No this is goodbye. A line was crossed last night as far as Im concerned. Privacy is no laughing matter. Whatever Dub13's intentions it was completely inappropriate. We either have standards on here or we dont.
    When mods are posting threads like Iago or making posts like last night in Dub13 case and then completely washing their hands of it as has happened then we dont have a level playing field.
    Its been fun some of the time but Ill allow the mods to have the last words here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

\o/

Bye

\o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

No this is goodbye. A line was crossed last night as far as Im concerned. Privacy is no laughing matter. Whatever Dub13's intentions it was completely inappropriate. We either have standards on here or we dont.
    When mods are posting threads like Iago or making posts like last night in Dub13 case and then completely washing their hands of it as has happened then we dont have a level playing field.
    Its been fun some of the time but Ill allow the mods to have the last words here.

Soooo, are you going off on one againt or what?

Right I'm lost wtf is this in relation to - the facebook thing :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

you know that link goes to the last person who logged in to facebook on your computer right? So everyone sees themself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,624 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

you never fail to make me laugh

I take my hat off to you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,364 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'd like to say spiritoftheseventies is joking but I'm not sure.

Dub14's post was great. Well done sir!

There is and was no Privacy issue from you looking at your own facebook page.It was a bit of light hearted fun on a thread not to be taken to seriously,I don't know why me been a mod has anything to do with it I am also a normal user here and just put my mod hat on when I have to.

If one of the Admins think it was inappropriate I will stand down,will that make you happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,338 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

There is and was no Privacy issue from you looking at your own facebook page.It was a bit of light hatred fun on a thread not to be taken to seriously,I don't know why me been a mod has anything to do with it I am also a normal user here and just put my mod hat on when I have to.

If one of the Admins think it was inappropriate I will stand down,will that make you happy.

And so the plot thickens...

Liam O wrote: »
    And so the plot thickens...

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

How is someone logging onto their own Facebook page an invasion of privacy??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ah, so that's why when it was posted the first time, it was possibly the most thanked post ever on boards.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055893566&highlight=biggest+idiot+facebook

You seriously lack humour man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement