Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

And the winner of our weekend shooting competition was.............

Gerald O' Brien
    in a time of 15.513 seconds

Congratulations Gerald, your prize awaits!

1F27403B29214E0E96EDAF7B51D95CE4-0000335169-0002905906-00680L-26D273F798D14604A0C350C9E3A5C5B1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Well done dude! :)

Head wrecked that i missed one target on my first attempt and the 12 seconds didnt count :(

I think we can all agree that no matter who won, the main thing is that it wasnt Thermo :P

goodlad wrote: »
    Well done dude! :)

Head wrecked that i missed one target on my first attempt and the 12 seconds didnt count :(

I think we can all agree that no matter who won, the main thing is that it wasnt Thermo :P
    Wow, that's BAN talk Gary:) and yes you were unfortunate but hey thats the game
    I hope to have another pretty soon so get practicing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

congratz Gerald :)
    would definitely do this again, good fun :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Cheers. Should be up tomorrow to collect it.

Hareton wrote: »

Confused, are you the winner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

lol, i much prefere the gemtech oasis i got saturday. the gold gun is to OTT.
    ricka wrote: »
    Wow, that's BAN talk Gary:)

ahh, im not that bad....................... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Hareton wrote: »

Confused, are you the winner?

Yea I am!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hey lads, any plans to stock the G&G P90 when it comes out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hey lads, any plans to stock the G&G P90 when it comes out?

If we're to be perfectly honest, since we already stock the CA and KA P90's, and given G&G's recent, and rather alarming, slip in quality, we wouldn't be in any hurry. As most of you will know, we stock a wide range of G&G gear, and have done so for a long time, but there are growing concerns about the company and the decisions they are making:

- BB's: Who can forget about their BB's? They were the best on the market, and then they outsourced to the lowest bidder, and King Arms took over their old factory.
    - Gearboxes: They have changed the screws in the gearbox to a lower quality metal, and have also changed the sector gear to a lower quality metal.
    - Plastic: They have stopped using the Taiwanese fibre reinforced plastic, and are now using Chinese plastic and the difference is obvious to any familiar with the raiders; the new plastic grips the fire selector, and either fires full auto in semi, or keeps firing with finger off of the trigger

Don't get me wrong, the raider is still a good gun and we've got an order of them arriving shortly - but it does make you question the validity of their golden reputation when you notice things like that, especially when you combine the above cost-cutting measures with a 30% price hike...not good, not good at all :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,791 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks for the honest and informative answer. Will have a look at the CA next time I'm passing through Rathcoole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Hey Lads,

Just wondering if you could give me a price on this?

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2970
    [/QUOTE
    ]

Lol, that really would suit you mate!
    I'll get back to you

Any luck with a price for this?

I just noticed it says ammo capacity is 22.. can it take the normal 30 round shells?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Howdy,

What range of SCARS (TAN) do you have or can you get.

Is it a case you can order anything?

Cheers,
    Dan.

Howdy,

Cheers,
    Dan.

Any luck with a price for this?

I just noticed it says ammo capacity is 22.. can it take the normal 30 round shells?

The above shotgun would set you back circa €175, and takes the CA870 magazines, both long type and short type - but doesn't take the shells, as it's a different system and is only single shot

TheDoc wrote: »
    Howdy,

Cheers,
    Dan.

We have the G&G SCAR-L CQC currently in stock in Tan. We may be expanding our range of SCAR's shortly, however I'm gonna stay quiet on that one until we get it confirmed...let's just say we're excited! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

hey guys. will be in 2moro to pick up my ak tactical. sorry about the delay. not down that way much but i will be 2moro :)

Inari wrote: »
    We have the G&G SCAR-L CQC currently in stock in Tan. We may be expanding our range of SCAR's shortly, however I'm gonna stay quiet on that one until we get it confirmed...let's just say we're excited! :D

Excellent,

I'm also looking to pick up a JBU tightbore barell on recommendation and a Magpul OD foregrip (MVG model that attaches to MOE handguard), Magpul rear sight and might randomly pickup some 1911 co2 mags and maybe a new pistol :)

If any of the above are knocking about let me know and I'll try pop out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hey kev

Just incase my pm didn't go through.

Would you send down 3 mags. You should have my details on sys.

Alan

TheDoc wrote: »
    Excellent,

I'm also looking to pick up a JBU tightbore barell on recommendation and a Magpul OD foregrip (MVG model that attaches to MOE handguard), Magpul rear sight and might randomly pickup some 1911 co2 mags and maybe a new pistol :)

If any of the above are knocking about let me know and I'll try pop out next week
    MVG's are in stock, but in Black and DE :( MBUS sights are coming in very soon, as are the 1911 Co2 magazines (should be 2nd week in July) :)

New pistols? We have tonnes in stock, so definitely worth the trek!
    BigGunner wrote: »
    Hey kev

Just incase my pm didn't go through.

Would you send down 3 mags. You should have my details on sys.

Alan

Just checked there and we don't have your details on the system, could you send them via PM?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hey, Would you be able to get a price for me for a Tanio-Koba Twist Inner Barrel 300mm,
    I'll get Inari to come back to you

Hey, Any info on the price of the TK Barrel?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 BigGunner

Hi Kev

PM sent

Hey, Any info on the price of the TK Barrel?

Still working on it. Thus far I've not been able to find it in stock with any of our suppliers, so I'm looking a little further afield. Just takes time to get quoted trade prices, MOQ (minimum order quantities) etc.

Sorry for the delay on this!

@Doc: KJW Co2 1911A1 Magazines just landed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey guys, have you a Cyma or G&G Version 2 shell knocking about by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Due to popular demand our Summer Sale prices are available on www.hobbyairsofter.com NOW!!

Up to 50% off pistols, rifles & accessories...with more to be added tomorrow.

Sale ends Midnight Sunday so click the link and grab yourself a bargain while you can!

(ps: In store sale was last weekend - but if you're popping in to the store let the staff know you're a boardsie and we'll match the online sale price instore...just don't tell Ricka :p)

Leftyflip wrote: »

Just dug through the parts bin there, and no joy. Sorry Ger!

sorry to thread here lads :p
    I think I have a dboys lying around somewhere Ger, does it have to be CYMA or G&G?

EDIT: It would be broke wouldn't it :(. sorry man the front half has split from the force of the internals..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭CaptainCook

Would you guys be able to source KWC MINI UZI i saw in one of the cybergun catalogues they have 0.98 joule variant available. Also do you have any gemtech oasis pistols still in.

Hi, Gemtech Oasis pistols in stock.
    The Mini Uzi is available to us but unfortunately is well over 1 joule.
    Still haven't managed to figure out why so many Airsoft manufacturers and distributors get the FPS listed on the boxes and on their websites so completely wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

bought a taurus pt92 all i can say is the staff are great real friendly and helpful that i didnt want to leave! haha deadly shop btw it has changed alot eversince my first visit there years ago

Just dug through the parts bin there, and no joy. Sorry Ger!

Ah sugar! No worries Kev, cheers for taking a look! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Alright lads, how much for an M4 metal Midcap, If yas have any??

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Alright lads, how much for an M4 metal Midcap, If yas have any??

G&P M-Series metal mid caps in stock @ €12 each. Multi-buy deal @ 5 for €50 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Hey guys, just a quick query regarding a midcap I bought off you awhile back. Hoping you can help. It's a G&P M-series magazine.

Long story short, I was trying to unjam two BBs stuck side by side in it with a barrel cleaner and the cleaner got stuck. I had to take the magazine apart to get it out. I got the BBs and cleaner out and then put the magazine's internal half back together no problem.

I slid the internal bit back into the metal shell of the magazine and went to replace the final screw, at the bottom of the magazine. I quickly realised there's no threads for said screw and I can't put the magazine back together as a result. Any ideas?

G&P M-Series metal mid caps in stock @ €12 each. Multi-buy deal @ 5 for €50 :)
    Thanks Kev will be sure to pop in during the week. :)

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a quick query regarding a midcap I bought off you awhile back. Hoping you can help. It's a G&P M-series magazine.

Long story short, I was trying to unjam two BBs stuck side by side in it with a barrel cleaner and the cleaner got stuck. I had to take the magazine apart to get it out. I got the BBs and cleaner out and then put the magazine's internal half back together no problem.

I slid the internal bit back into the metal shell of the magazine and went to replace the final screw, at the bottom of the magazine. I quickly realised there's no threads for said screw and I can't put the magazine back together as a result. Any ideas?

the threads your missing could be a little nut which usually sits inside the metal body, underneath the inner mag. that's how they're usually held together but not sure how these work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

T4RGET wrote: »
    the threads your missing could be a little nut which usually sits inside the metal body, underneath the inner mag. that's how they're usually held together but not sure how these work

Cheers T4RGET. Fecking thing is probably long gone, oh well.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Cheers T4RGET. Fecking thing is probably long gone, oh well.

get one out of the shed, or diy store, should be easily got tbh :)

Alright lads just 2 questions for yas. Do ye open on a Sunday cause i popped up there on Sunday at Half four and there wasnt a soul in sight and second is just to make it clear to me, whats the difference between www.hobbyairsofter.com and www.hobbyairsoft.ie ?? Thanks lads. :P

Hi, no we don't open Sundays.
    If when we move premises we will open every Sunday.

Our websites.........
    well it's a long story but we're going to confuse people even more by changing our name shortly to
    Airsoft.ie

Hi, no we don't open Sundays.
    If when we move premises we will open every Sunday.

Our websites.........
    well it's a long story but we're going to confuse people even more by changing our name shortly to
    Airsoft.ie
    Alright that was great help thanks Ricka :P. By the way you mentioned yous are moving premises, Where are yous moving to may i ask??

So far we've had two places which have fallen through, so still searching.
    Very likely to be longmile road or somewhere close to the Red Cow.
    We're in no hurry so we'll see

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Folks

Just wondering if Inari has managed to find out from Cybergun when the 17 rnd C02 mags for the KWC 1911 A1 might be available again.

Seems to be a world wide shortage at the moment :(

TIA

Hi Folks

Just wondering if Inari has managed to find out from Cybergun when the 17 rnd C02 mags for the KWC 1911 A1 might be available again.

Seems to be a world wide shortage at the moment :(

TIA
    Hi mate, they're arriving first week of August

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi mate, they're arriving first week of August

Cheers folks, much appreciated. I will keep in touch, but can I put my name on 3 please.

Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Guys watch this space.......VFC is next on our target to stock
    Let you know when we've sorted it!

Hope to do another Madbull and WE order tomorrow.Anyone who wants anything in particular then send us an email
    info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Dammit Richard!
    ...VFC? You know I'm a hoor for that stuff...

Dammit Richard!
    ...VFC? You know I'm a hoor for that stuff...
    You and many others mate! See you soon.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Any ics orders due to be made