Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinetic One TT bike

Options
  • 02-10-2014 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Hey, anyone any thoughts on, or experience of Kinetic bikes.

I was half considering buying a TT bike, for next year. One of the lads in the club knows someone selling this bike at reasonable money. I know little or nothing about the brand.

http://shop.kinetic-two.co.uk/2015-kfoil-elite-custom-built-monocoque-tttri-bike-75-p.asp

Is it more of a tri set up, or would it make a good TT bike, or is there a difference? Not the best looking bike, but that wouldn't bother me too much.

2015-k-foil-elite-custom-built-monocoque-tt-tri-bike-75-p.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Moved to main forum, adverts is for buying and selling only :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭joey100

At the price it's listed on the website I wouldn't think it's a good buy. Looks like an open mould frame and similar to an older Orbea model. Would depend on the wheels that came with it and the price you were offered it at more than anything. And if it fit you properly. Fit is whats most important on a TT bike, some bikes more suited to short torso, long legs others the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Gallant_JJ

Thanks, Wouldn't be paying anywhere close to that. Probably around 1k. It comes with their own branded 50mm wheels, which I have found some info on. They seem decent but heavy. It's very hard to know!!

Advertisement